Wednesday 21 December 2011

Time...

Everything is just passing by here. It's amazing. I didn't ever realize how much I missed this place and now I could cry out of joy every second I'm here. I left Switzerland because I knew I didn't belong here, I don't think that has changed, I don't belong here, but it would be so beautiful if I would. This city is one of the most beautiful places on earth. If you would ask me to make my top 10 of cities, it would not be to hard:
1. New York, nothing will ever get even close to that city 2. Lucerne, because it is simply one of the most beautiful cities in the entire world. 3. Probably London, I have spend so much time there in my life, it needs to be there. 4. Stockholm. It gives me a feeling of home and at the same moment being so different, plus it's in Sweden, that probably helps. 5. Nice, it has been my escape for years and years in a row, plus it is really pretty and close to Monaco, Antibes, and all those things. After that it gets hard. San Francisco would probably follow on 6 and LA would probably land on around 12, not because it's pretty, but because even though I don't belong there either, the people I found there are magical. Greece needs to be in there as well and at least one city in Italy, since I practically grew up in Italy, but enough of that. I didn't want to tell you of my favorite cities but about how time passes back here and how much I have to do.
Today I'm going to Zurich to finally meet everybody I haven't seen yet, including Leo, Sonja, Fabio, Thomas, Silvan and those. They're all still caught up in University things and have little time, so I decited to go up there. After that, the only person who I haven't seen will be Fiona, who is in Bern and I somehow have no change to go up there, especially since I'm taking off to Wezikon after my day in Zurich to see some of my family.
It is still snowing here, it's magical.
Some pictures so you understand what I'm talking about when I talk about Magic and of course about when I tell you that time is running out (because it's not only holidays, I have to memorize the script as well YEY):




No comments:

Post a Comment