Friday 16 December 2011

Sail

This is what reminds me on San Francisco, dark nights in front of an Orange Building and from now on, this evening.



It's done. First Semester Second year is over. How did time fly by so fast? How? Gosh heaven earth. January we'll be going into Exam Plays, One Acts. I'm cast in 'Woman must work' an all woman play, directed by Joe Garcia, done in a NY dialect. I knew NY would come back to me eventually.
This day was awesome. Section F you were awesome. You are some of the most amazing people I ever was able to work with. In case I never showed you my lovely section, voilà:



Thanks for everything. Thank you Ben Martin, for being such an amazing teacher and so completely honest, I know we had our ups and downs, all of us, but you are truly amazing and then thanks again to my whole section: Michael Barlow, Jonathan Salomon, Natalie Fishbach, Alex Ward, Debora Giaonne, Shayna Harvey, Lynn Chao, McKenna White, Lenny Erikson and especially Mikaela Euro, Kelsey Leonard and Marina Ma, you are amazing people, I don't think any section will ever compete with what we had. Lots and lots of love and now enjoy your Winter Brake.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment