Thursday 8 December 2011

Sets and Locations.

It's funny to watch a show and suddenly recognizing the set.
I have to admit that I recently set my hart to a new, slightly girly, show, called 'Hart of Dixie', nothing we've never seen before: A lot of Gilmore Girls, mixed with Men in trees and whatever, you name it, but it has this heart warming quality about it, plus it's in southern (a girl has to love a southern accent) and there's a really hot guy in it (who funnily enough is working on another show with one of my teachers.). But anyways, so I've been watching this show and suddenly I go: I know this set! And not only do I go: I know this set, but I also go: I've been on that set! I recognized it from when we were shooting up at the Universal Studios. It's crazy. One of the set's has also been in Gilmore Girls. It's funny, it really is. But not only have I recently seen set's I've been on, but about a week or two ago, I saw the Gossip Girl episode that we've seen filmed. HA!
I like this. I want this to keep on happening. Now the thing  to top that of is to actually be on the set and working on the show, so I'm working on that now.
Lot's of love

No comments:

Post a Comment