Thursday 1 December 2011

The end of November

So it seems that November is not a good car month:
Someone backed up into me, Kelsey's truck caught on fire and then yesterday after dinner we got into another accident with Paige's car. The funny thing is: We had dinner at Bosa Nova and we drove out of the parking lot, REALLY slowly, when a car appears on the street and Paige's only reaction is: 'Oh my god, I'm gonna hit him', which we then did. We were all just "What the fuck just happened" making sure that everyone was okay. Nothing happened with the other car, no one got out, nothing. Kels just looks at me and says that she hopes that they're okay. I look at the car and just think that it looks awfully familliar. Ten seconds later the door opens, and Emily get's out, which makes me jump out of the car, running over to the car hugging the driver, who gets out just seconds later - Johnatan. We hit Johnatans car! Out of all the people in LA. It was so random.
But yea. I think the car phase is now over. We had the thing where it was our fault, where it was not our fault and when the machanics went crazy - done.
Plus last night at midnight on the dot we had a power out. EVERYTHING black. No light no nothing, and it was winding, it was magical. I never was so excited about a power out. We put up candles and played cards and just awesome.
Well I think that was it. November is done. Let's see what December brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment