Monday 12 December 2011

I've forgotten about this

I just went through some things on my computer and I found something that I had wanted to show you before, but I just forgot. Remember the night when Kelsey, Mikaela and I went crazy about Photo Booth? It was 11/11/11 then. It was a weird day. That might explain this:

To explain myself: NO, I did not have a conversation with myself, but Mikaela and I had a conversation with just my account. It went a little insane when Mikaela decided that she can just hack into the whole thing using her phone, and Marina decided to join into the insanity as well. What we created was a facebook war that has never seen before. Kelsey eventually gave in too and there really was chaos. The really bad part was looking at my phone after all was over: 221 comments and post had we made up to that point, it was pretty terrible. 11/11/11 was a strange day. Finding that thing just made me remember it and smile, so I thought I should share that with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment