Friday 2 December 2011

A night without electricity.

So. I know, tomorrow is one of the most important days, but I need a brake from Shakespeare monologues and high pitched songs, so here I am (I decided to take the unsafe way btw (or like Lynn would say: I made an aquarius choice haha)).
I already informed you about the power out last night (it was awesome). You slightly get bored because nothing works anymore and all you have is candle light, but you eventually find amusement, plus I was way to excited when that happened to sleep. As long as the computer was still running (without internet) we took a couple of pictures, which is funny, because you don't see what you're doing till the flash hits. I also had to grab Jack Daniels (who probably is a girl) out of the cage, because funnily enough, he was the one freaking out the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment