Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sooooooooooo...... many lines

11 Days and 5 hours and then I'll be boarding a plane. But up to then I have a shitload to do! The last couple of days I spent to much on being excited about christmas, so now I am left with a ridiculous amount of lines. Did I tell you about the eight page scene? Yes, that's one part of it. Not to mention that I'm the one mostly speaking during those 8 pages. And I got yelled at for not being of book - ha. Everyone else was up there with a script as well, but I got yelled at. Nevermind. But yea, that's just one part. Apart from that I have a quadrill to learn, a fencing scene plus choreography (I like that), write a presentation on french accents, write a scene and perform a scene in a french accent, relearn my cockney monologue, learn my scene for styles and be off book for that, then the monologue for Vocal power and, oh yea, first years exam plays are coming up next week. Did I get everything? I think I did. Yea. Sooooo... many lines. Tomorrow I have to be off book for Styles and the scene. Gosh. Yea, I'll guess there's a long night ahead of me.
What else is happening in my life? Well....
Friday: Awesome day, even better night, basically I just want it to be last friday all over again, for the rest of my life. I like to dance in circles and making plans about going to Las Vegas. I also like being on a big stage.
Saturday: Nice. Finally got my Lynn day, and the play was good.
Sunday: Chill. I went shopping. I now own jeans who are not ripped - nice.
Today: Back to reality. It had to happen one day.

Anything else?
Well:
Weather: Still kinda warm
Decorations: People are going crazy about Christmas.
My brothers: Doing good I guess, Nick broke his phone.
Music: I got addicted to german music - Annett Louisan.
Bunny: Doing amazing, and growing kinda big. We're now guessing he's a girl. Well, Jack Daniels could be a girls name, couldn't it? haha
Apartment: Messy - I need to clean.
Tomorrow: School, Shoot, Godfather (finally)
Last person I saw: Chelsea - I have bangs now.

I think that's about it. Need to get back to lines, otherwise I'll probably won't get any sleep, or I'll just get yelled at by Martin even more and I don't really know if I like that.
Have a wonderful day, night or whatever timezone you're in.

No comments:

Post a Comment