Tuesday 6 December 2011

BAD Pickup lines.

I know, I said I had to work.
But then I took a brake and listened to this song:


And then I decided to look up some really bad pick up lines - and I had success, and I decided to give you my favorites:

- It's a good thing that I have my library card, because I am totally checking you out!
- If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry, I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
- Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
- People call me John, but you can call me Tonight.
- Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.
- Are those space pants? Because your ass is out of this world!
- My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.
- If you were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous.
- Here's 10 Dollars. Drink until I'm really good looking, then come over and talk to me.
- Hi, I'm Mr. Right - I heard you were looking for me.

And this one, just because I love the response:
- "Do you mind if I smoke?" - "I wouldn't even mind someone setting you on fire"

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment