Monday 19 December 2011

Hollywood 2011.

I'm back in good old Lucerne, everything's pretty and snowy and I think it's time to review 2011. The first whole year of my living in good old Hollywood. I'm glad I have my family there, I need them. Let's just look at some pictures, going through all last year. What can I say? Sofie was here, we had school, I met Kelsey, my awesome boys from next door moved out, I had my first year exam play, we went to San Diego and survived living in a Motel, I spent my summer at home then I went to NY, the fucking most awesome place in the world, I shot Jorgie's birthday video, finished my first play, wrote a mechanical bull, went to San Fran for Thanksgiving, Shot the christmas Cards for the guys and then suddenly it was done. The  year was over. I had to say goodbye section F, goodbye Mr. Martin,  goodbye Hollywood and brothers and everything and see you next year. I'm off to Home.






























No comments:

Post a Comment