Wednesday 2 March 2011

Und Schuuuule

Well let me see how much I can write, just talking 'bout school. (this may sound bowring - I don't know jet how it's gonna be...)
My life at the moment basically IS school, getting into the final weeks of the semester. Today I got the inventation to all the Final Performances of the Second Years - it really is coming to an end.
But everything's going great at the Moment. Voice and speech is not too bad: For tomorrow I have to have the Warm up memorized, and the two Monologes, but that's fine, and then Acting started to be fun again. I know this sounds kind of awful, because acting is what I am here for, and it hasn't been fun? Well, with acting it is like in life - there are good times, amazing times and then the ones that are like - naaah... I had that naah phase for some weeks now, but then out of some reason Miss Bleier changed my life, but just giving me like 2 notes - that COMPLETELY made sense! Anyways, still working on the two scenes thou: Crazy, drunk chick and hypper sporty beauty girl, it's fun. Plus we have Clownwork to do: ballerina Clowns: YEY!
For Alexander Technique I don't know what to say: I'm relaxing? But it actually helps.
Then Movement, in which Miss Nichols made me commit to a ballerina picture today (I'm haunted by ballerinas!) First I thought how boring, but maybe it's gonna be fun. I mean she has never seen me dancing - actually dancing ballet, so it's going to be okay. Styles and Shakespear are moving along aswell. It is way more fun if you don't give a fuck how you look like! Even if Shakespear wrote those incredibly long and complicated stuff, if you just go with it and have fun it is amazing!
Theatre History - still is Theatre History. But Mikaela and I still have to shoot that fucking movie for the presentation!
That leaves Physical Acting. I still love this class. I still have no idea what it is about, but it is the one thing I'm always looking forward during the week. Alex is awesome.
Well I guess that's all I can say about actual school stuff. Was it was to boring? If yes, I'm not going to aoplogize, because you probably didn't even read up to here ,P
But anyways, moving on. Friday one finally the Night of Dementia Party is coming up - I don't know how long we've been waiting for this. It's gonna be awesome (hopefully). Anyways enough of the talking.
Have a wonderful day
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment