Monday 14 March 2011

Getting close.

Finally have officially begun and one main evidence of this is when you need at least two energy drinks to make it through a day... How I love acting school haha
Well, I'll make it short, I just needed a break (desperately!)

Weather: Warm and springy
Hours of sleep: No clue.
Thing that's driving me mad: The 'Ode to the West Wind' - I mean seriously! Normaly I'm quiet good in memorizing stuff but this... God help me!
Accent: French
Theatre History: The Ancient Greeks
Game to perform tomorrow: 'Who want's to be a millionaire?'
Furniture and stuff transporting tomorrow: White blanked, two barstools, tutu, point shoes, computer (wow, that's not even too much! haha)
Music that's getting me through the night: Lykke Li - Wounded Rhymes (amazing Album)
Body Part I'm most concerned of: Feet (yes, I'm doing my final in point tomorrow - and yes, it was my own idea...)
Reward for getting through tomorrow: Maniqure (tomorrow - YEY)

Well I guess I should go back to the greeks and to my lovely Ode... Ohhhhhhhh Wild West Wind. Think of me tomorrow...
xoxo

PS: If you need music, try this, it has been keeping me alive for the whole evening now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS6wfWu0JvA&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment