Thursday 24 March 2011

Moonchildren

Okay, watch out, this is coming from me, are you ready? Okay: Research is fun! It really is. Well, I believe Moonchildren is one of the most fun - I mean the 60's come on, who wouldn't have fun with that?! Especially when you are doing fashion and clothing! All the colors, with the colorful thights, the miniskirts, the hairbands, the patterns, with stripes, dots, flowers, oversized dresses, barefeet, hairbands, flowers everywhere, black eyeliner, oversized earrings, haircuts, boots, wests, everything basically.
Maybe I'm just to much in love with this play! I mean I'm playing a bitch (finally! I've waited for this the whole year!), who is a lead (YEA!) I have an imaginary cat (yea - beat THAT!) we're all hippies (the discussion we had about that today really made me want to smoke weed haha) and to perfect the whole experience: Perry Hart is the director! How much better can it get? Not at all - I agree. I feel like I could sit in rehearsal all day. I would actually love that. That's what I came here for and it's awesome! It's going to be awesome. Well let me do some homework now. I still can't believe this is coming from me! Gosh I love my life! <3





PS: If you want to watch a really fun 60's fashion style video, here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBq7icqGxB4

No comments:

Post a Comment