Thursday 31 March 2011

Cars and Planes

Yes, I'm writing a lot today, which mostly comes from the fact that I should clean my apartment, but I end up getting annoyed throwing things around and the fact that my body is filled with fever does not really end, so I end up at the computer almost hourly.
Well, I have something to tell to: I'm getting a car! Finally! After so many months in LA without something that get's you from A to B this is the most exciting thing ever! It's not the prettiest car in the world, but for christssake it is a CAR! It's silver, and looks king of like this:



A car! You may think what do I need a car for when I'm coming back for summer anyways, now... I am still here for one more month, (actually just 26 days - f*** time is flying!) and after that Kelsey is gonna guard my new precious possession for the time I'm away, plus, the car is probably way cheaper then anything else I could get, since Olive desperately has to get rid of it because she's moving to New York - good for me.

Aaand my flights are booked!
Los Angeles (LAX) - Zurich (ZRH) APR26 Departure 7:30 PM - Arrival 4:45 PM
Zurich (ZRH) - Toronto (YYZ) JUL25 Departure 1:20 PM - Arrival 4:10 PM
Toronto (YYZ) - Los Angeles (LAX) JUL25 Arrival 5:45 PM - Arrival 7:55 PM
Before I then fly to New York:
Los Angeles (LAX) - New York (JFK) JUL30 Departure 9:30 AM - Arrival 6:10 PM
New York (JFK) - Los Angeles (LAX) SEP06 Departure 3:10 PM - Arrival 6:43 PM

This summer is going to be awesome! Lucerne, New York, be prepared. The fun thing is Summer has already begun here with 84°F (29°C) all day long. I love the sun.



Let me go change the laundry and go back to cleaning up my apartment before I go back to learning lines.
See you soon!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment