Saturday 19 March 2011

Some Photoproof.

First of all let me get so some picture proof from Thursdays Shooting (thank you Kelsey):



(This thing on the wall made me so rediculousely happy! It smiled like noone else - Yes, I'm officially crazy)

And then some other pictures appeared in Kelseys Phone aswell.

(Sitting on Mikaela)

(The only german those two crazy know? "Ich habe Vogelscheisse im Gesicht", "Ich muss meinen Schnurrbart rasieren" and "Ich habe einen Schraubenzieher in meinem Arsch verlohren")

(Yes, we're colorful people.)

(This Picture is basically for you Fabio, I know you have a good imagination, but I don't think you would actually come up with that picture with everything I've told you. Now you have a real picture, it maybe just one room, but at least it is one room!)

(Oh yea, I nearly forgot: i had green hair once...)

No comments:

Post a Comment