Friday 18 March 2011

Not without a Visa...

First of all, I'd like to say: 48°F (9°C) is WAY to cold! Especially when you had like a week of sunshine! Well I'm not gonna bitch here, it was a pretty awesome day with 70°F (21°C) but still, when we got up this morning it was 35°F (1.6°C) and that's just insane. It probably didn't really helped either that my body didn't really got sleep for like 48 hours and just ate shrimps within the last 24 - yea that happens from time to time when you don't have time to do anything...
But never mind. Actually everything's fine. Kelsey took me to the shooting range yesterday - it was friggin awesome! Really! And then Pool and St. Particks Day - it was exactly what I needed within this fucking Final time.
And then today I saw the One Person Shows from Second year! It was freaking astonishing! Good job guys really! A rollercoaster of emotions and laughter that bought me to tears. Thank you so much.
Oh yea, while I'm still on it, let me quote my favorite of tonight:
"So Miss Hensel usually sais: 'Be aware of the foreigners! They gonna take your jobs!' But to all you foreigners: 'But not without a visa!' What do you think of that? Yea, eat it foreigners!" - OMG I love it. (yes I just wrote OMG and just became really american)
I love you.
And if you seriousely need something to laugh about, check this out, it's hilarious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NmbljTGqCg

No comments:

Post a Comment