Thursday 10 March 2011

A familiar face...

Ah yea, and something else happened today. It was quiet awesome and weird at the same time. Now, I've been a little obsessed with Gossip Girl lately, but anyways, I watched the whole first season again and am now moving forward to the second one (yes... I know) Well, today I had lunch with Rebekka, which I haven't seen in quiet a time, and while we are sitting there, a man comes up to us, telling her how good she's doing and explaining to us, that even professional actors loose their lines when they have there first rehearsal on the actual stage. I'm just sitting there, thinking: "Well, he seems nice, is he a new teacher? I have not seen him on campus before, but I could swear I know that guy" - Well he walks away and Rebekka turns to me asking: "Did you recognize him?", maybe I should have - I probably should have! It was Sam Robards, the guy who's playing Captain Achibald on Gossip Girl.



Well, at least I thought his face looked familiar...

And last but not least: Happy Birthday Georgina!

No comments:

Post a Comment