Monday 28 March 2011

Good Night.

So, I'm finally going to sleep.
I don't know what kept me up so long... Research? Music? Phone calls? Reading Plays? Biographies? Well, it doesn't matter in the end does it? I just gonna go to sleep, count sheeps and dream about flowers. I don't know what it is about Moonchildren that can keep me up all night without getting me tired.
Well, that's not the only thing I did today (wow) I went to the Comedy dell Arte Workshop and Performance. Carlos Garcia Esteves, if you have time.
Otherwise some music: Sophie Hunger - Leave me with the monkeys or some 60's music like Daniel by Elton John or One tin Soldier or where have all the flowers gone by Pete Seeger or Imagine by John Lennon - yes I'm totally becoming a hippie. I wanna wear flowers in my hair and not sleep. But not sleeping is a bad idea, so I'll be a good girl and go to bed now.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment