Saturday 5 March 2011

How old are you if you subtract all the days when you did not live?

I just saw that a friend of mine posted that as her status, and it made me think.
I mean, really: How old are you if you subtract all the days when you did not live?
And then I thought of yesterday. A day lived harder and fuller than so many before. I think there was not one moment where I didn't feel alive yesterday, not one moment that wasn't filled with emotion. It was exhausting but magical at the same moment. Life is here to be lived, don't let it pass away. It's yours to full it's yours to live, make the best out of it!
And after a day filled with emotion and everything we got into a night full of the same: Night of Dementia or simple: Vance and Garrets birthday Party. It was on the rooftop of the Hollywood Towers, it was packed, it was loud, whole LA was beyond us, the Hollywood sign just there and we had the time of our lives. That's how it should be. Don't waste your time because your scared, don't wast your life holding yourself back. Try to life and you'll may learn to fly.
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment