Thursday 31 March 2011

60's, Flowerpower and nuns

The last few days, I'm not gonna deny it, I slightly struggled with the fact that I got cast as a Nun. We went so much into Catholism and prayers and god, that I felt kind of out of place. But I'm getting there. Sometimes you have to work harder for a character, sometimes not.
Moonchildren on the other hand is as perfect as it can be. We started "blocking" yesterday. Well, yea, blocking in the idea of: Just do whatever you want and if we like it, we'll keep it. it's fucking awesome. I yell at Christian while being exactly in his face, I slam doors, crawl around on the floor, have a joint smoking scene and it is basically just awesome. I literally would wish does rehearsals would last longer. Two hours of Rehearsal is not enough, it's like telling a little kid in a candy shop that it can have whatever it wants, the kid walkes around and as soon as it goes straight forward the first candybar the time is up and it can't have anything anymore. It's mean and sad. But at least there are two hours.
Mr. Hart gave me back all my love for acting. He really is a teacher where I just go: 'Fuck it' He's gonna let me do my shit and if he likes it he's gonna love it, and if not he's gonna change it, that's how easy as it goes. I mean, okay, it sucks doing a sink scene 700 times, just because you're timing has to be kind of perfect, but who the fuck cares, Mr. Hart wanted it perfect then so it'll be perfect and then he's giving us freedom again, like, who the hell would have known that we'd all end up on the floor? It was kind of awesome. I gonna take some pictures tomorrow, especially from the set (there's a green table with yellow chairs, a patterned couch, a purple chair and red beanbags, don't tell me that's not awesome).
I gonna learn lines now.
Take care lovelies.
xoxo

PS: if you need something to cheer you up, this video is awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbZ9uCQW1Hk&feature=player_embedded and yes I am aware of the fact that it is wether 60's nor 50's but pure 80's

No comments:

Post a Comment