Wednesday 29 February 2012

And I'm stuck.

Today, my time of not being able to leave the county begun. From this moment on I'm not allowed to leave the United States of America, for quiet some time. OPT's are scary. First of all, you're not allowed to leave the country till it's issued and then, something else, even scarier: After you get the OPT (which for me will be 6/1/12) you have exactly 90 days (90 fucking days!!!) to find an employment, otherwise, your OPT is considered invalid and you can be kicked out of the country, nice. Ha, and not only that... Being an actor you're kind of constantly on and off work, but if you're not "currently employed" at any rate, you're not able to leave the country at all. You have to have a job when you leave the country, so let's hope I have a job over Christmas. LA sucks during winter time.
Never mind.
I will go back to my re-writes now. We have the first reading tomorrow and I'm dying. I have a wonderful cast, but at the same moment, none of them know my work up to now and I'm slightly nervous. But the cast is wonderful. Practically all of my first choices are in there: Anastasia, Paige, Tessa, Nicolas, Mike and Shill. Six brilliant actors. I'm excited.




See you soon my lovelies.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment