Sunday 4 March 2012

The Piano Bar.

I've learned something: Working is good, getting out when you're not working is awesome.
Paige demanded that we have a drink together after the first reading of my play on Thursday (which was amazing, I'm still shivering just thinking of it.) So we went to the Piano Bar, probably the most european place in LA. Not for long, just for a Baylis. Then yesterday, we finally went to see "This means war" (ahhhh Tom Hardy) and since we got into an early showing we decided afterwards: "Ah, let's go to the piano bar". It is an amazing place, and it's just around the corner from where I live. Live music every night, varying from Jazz to Rock to Pop to everything. We also met the owner and made friends with the bouncer. Lovely people. And now I will go to sleep, because I have a shoot tomorrow at 11.
Have fun lovely people
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment