Monday 27 February 2012

AHHHHHHHH

Soooo, I was in Vegas, right? Amazing! And now I'm back and about to face the most stressful three days of my life up to now (let's hope there will be many more like this to come).
This week I will have to finish shooting VIVID for Vance, and edit it by the end of next week. I will also have to finish the re-writes since my play is getting into rehearsal next week, where we will be rehearsing throughout the entire two weeks and have the staged reading March 15. A day before my one Person Show goes up. Yes. I know this is crazy. Three weeks, three projects to finish and attend school next to it. This will be lovely. I have so much shit to get off book for, but that's okay. At the moment, school's like relaxing time, because it isn't as stressful haha.
But yea, Vegas, amazing. There are not really accurate pictures for that trip, because apparently everything I take looks artsy and everything Kels took looks shaky, but that's fine.
















No comments:

Post a Comment