Friday 10 February 2012

The Bohemian Ideal

Wow, I'm done. After, what felt like, 10'000 drafts of shitty One Person Shows, I just set the last dot to the one I think I'm going to do. It's not entirely perfect yet, and there will definitely be some re-writes, but I have it done.
13 minutes, on the dot. I do have a hand for timing.
This is good. And I do actually like it too. Who would have thought my, I thought not existing, dating life was actually that funny. Well, it seems to be.
Tomorrow we have a read of it, and for the first time I actually will not have to sink into the floor before reading it. Up to now, I basically hated everything I wrote: Too dark, too abstract, too much, too whatever, but this actually seems okay. And I can swear and curse and be somewhat obscene, I like it. Let's see what'll happen to it, to my Bohemian Ideal.
Good night now.

No comments:

Post a Comment