Friday 17 February 2012

Fuck (hoch 27 oder so)

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck (I could go on)
I took the day off on my birthday and half of Monday (don't worry, I went to school but I didn't do anything else) and that was fabulous, but that leaves me now with the fact that I am overwhelmed with work. Tomorrow I have a 12 hour day with one 1 hour break and it's Charlies birthday. Ha, I want to sleep, really badly. Really, really badly. But there is still a playreport to do. Having lots of stuff to do I have to admit that I forgot to read. I will have to plan a day in to just read all the freaking books. This is... well yea. Okay, I still have 200 pages to read till tomorrow at 9, so let me get onto that.
Just let me give you one advice: If you take a day off, make sure you're ahead of your work.
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment