Wednesday 8 February 2012

Real People.

Okay, I just saw this on the wall of a friend of mine:



Oh, Hollywood. It's sad how you suddenly are an alien if you're an actor haha. No, just kidding. But people do look at you differently and yea, you know. Whatever.

Well, I just got back from the last shoot. Took longer then expected, but it looks really good. Tomorrow I have another meeting, because our last location just blew. I went out to look at it today and the room we thought we would get is 'currently in renovation', which means they showed me the small room which definitely is not going to work. I can't even imagine through how much Location Scouts have to go. A huge thank you to all of them out there. I hope I one day can work with you, because Location Scouting is time consuming and stressful. Beautiful and everything but hard.
Now I'm sitting here with my Chinese Food, about to start homework. Life is pretty, take good care of it, it's the only one you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment