Friday 24 February 2012

Birthday Trip.

So it is happening. In 18 hours we'll leave for Vegas. The three Birthday kids (Paige, Charlie and me), Kels and Nick. It was funny talking to Charles today, because he had forgotten about it and freaked out. It was fun ("Is it really happening? Wow! It is really happening"). He isn't usually used that things are actually happening and as much as I adore the guys, but they're terrible organizing things. So tomorrow. I will need to clean my apartment before we leave. I thought I could do that tomorrow, but Martin called me at around ten, telling me that he wants to have a meeting about my play tomorrow - I'm not saying no to that. It is all moving so fast and I'll probably spend time in Vegas working, but that's fine. I can work on the trip, I'm not driving (I know isn't it insane, I gave in to someone else driving! Can you believe it?!). But yea, let me get on some stuff. See you soon. And now I will get inspired by lights in the desert.

PS: Welcome in the world of the American grown ups Paige. You're now officially an adult - at least the country says so.

No comments:

Post a Comment