Wednesday 15 February 2012

Happy Birthatine. ♥

So, yesterday was Birthatine for me. Valentines Day for everyone else and Birthday and Valentines Day for me. I'm a lucky bitch in this country, I'll never be one of those hundreds of depressed people who think Valentines Day should actually be called 'Single Awareness Day'. Now, the day was amazing. It's mindeblowing how easy it is to get through the day if you just choose to ignore everything that goes wrong. haha. Plus, I do know amazing people. You know those really corny "you walk into a black room and suddenly surprise parties" - they exist. I had one of them yesterday. Haha. It's funny when you suddenly see people jumping from everywhere, especially Charlie and Alex, they're both somewhat 6'2'' or something and when you see them jumping out from somewhere it's just hilarious. Another good thing about having your birthday on Valentines Day is that only the people who really care will spend it with you, and that's the most amazing thing ever... Today it was rainy and I had school at 4. Good thing, so my body was able to adjust to the fact that it's 22 now (and that we emptied quiet some Champagne). 





My Birthday present to myself, don't tell me those are not the most amazing shoes ever....

Anyway, I hope you had a fabulous day as well. Now, back to work. 
Lots of love and everything ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment