Friday 3 February 2012

Business Woman



It is Friday night. Other people call it weekend, for me it's Meeting Night. Since I'm in school, have homework and try to do as much outside of school as possible, we Friday night has transformed. I like it. I just had a meeting with Aoife for the Moth Complex Video Shoot and now Vance is coming over and we'll work on the Color Shoot.
So yea, my day today has been rather funny: Sleep, School, Homework, Sleep, School, Meeting, Bloging, Meeting and then hopefully sleep. With all those three hour brakes in my schedule I turned into a nap person. Three hour break now means for me 1.5 hours naptime, so I can continue working till late at night and still manage to get up in the morning (not saying that I'm a friendly person then). I do love this and the idea of making a living with this is extraordinary.
At the moment I cut down from working at three projects to two. It would work, but at the moment all of them are in pre-production, and having all three start shooting at the same time would be rather difficult, so I pushed mine to later. Also, I'm still working on the play, having all the inputs from Karen Hensel and Ben Martin. And then of course school. We're performing our 1 Person Shows in six weeks and so I'm writing on that as well. Living a dream comes quiet close to what I'm doing. The only thing that's missing to that on the moment, is getting payed for it, but I'm working on that, too.
It was weird, in class we were assigned to write our future self in the most perfect way possible. So, if everything works out, if everything is perfect, and even imagining that I still saw myself working. Most of the others were like: I have a house here, I spend my days on the beach ect. but I literally feel that I'm the most happy when I'm busy. Probably means that I'm doing the right thing then.
Anyways, Vance will be here in 5.
Have a lovely weekend.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment