Thursday 22 March 2012

Spring Break and other stories.

I haven't written in  while, well, my internet died. right now I'm in a cab to LAX: NY I'm coming. I missed the city soooo bad, now I'm going back. my bunny's with Nick - let's hop that he doesn't kill her haha, no they'll get along, his apartment is still empty and she can hide in the boxes. 
Last week has been crazy: first the reading of my play (which went REALLY well - my cast was wonderfull) the following day One Person Show. all done. now we're off, for a couple of days before starting exam plays. it's all coing to an end. soon my mam is cming yey and now I'm gna take a break and refill my tank in the only true city in this world. how can people not be in love with NY? well, definitely am. plus I'm gonna spend one day in D.C. 
Now I'm going to pay attention to the crazy cab driver and soon I'll be asleep on a plane YEY. 
Enjoy the begining of spring. see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment