Thursday 8 March 2012

Playwright.

So, otherwise I will never do this, but I have to get used to it, it still feels weird and I am not sure how much I agree on this, but apparently I am a playwright now.
We're rehearsing daly for the reading, which is either next week, or right after spring break. And apparently this is actually something. It is so weird, everyone at school is talking about it, everyone is showing up and next week we're actually getting publicity on it. Plus, it's already heading over to New York. I don't quiet know what's happening. When did this happen? How did this happen? What happened? A Downtown Theatre Company now asked me if I'd like to write another play they would put up in October that I would actually get the change to direct. I am overwhelmed. I am, and I don't know what to do.
My cast is wonderful. Literally wonderful, you don't know how amazing those people are, I'm falling in love with them every day. I am blessed. And apparently I will have to get used to this: I am a playwright.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment