Thursday 29 March 2012

Hair

I like examplays and I like the fact that I will have an amazing period costume with 8 inch heels and I like that they're going to make me a hair thingy, so that it will look like I have long hair.
The one thing that I don't like is that I will have to let my hair grow out. Damn. No more bangs, no more edgy styily, but period. Of course. Well the man will look funny, all half long hair and beards. Filip already has longer hair than I do (I think that's the reason why they have me let my hair grow out - no I know it's the period, but still, it looks funny when your opposite other has longer hair then you)
I think we're the only show who's currently worried about having long hair. Nick has to cut his, Rob already did... All those people with now short hair, it's almost sad.
But yea, I think that was it.
Love
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment