Thursday 29 March 2012

Producing

Many of you know, that usually, if offered a Producing Job, I would probably turn it down. All the people, all the stress, all the venues, money, cast, all those things... Well, now - I'm producing. The fringe got me into this and I turned into the crazy phone lady who believes she seriousely needs an assistant haha.
The thing is, I lost my dayplaner, so my brain is my dayplaner, and I'm actually surprised how good that works - well at least up to now.


Went to watch Mama Mia! tonight. Free tickets YEY! I like life. The book of mormon is coming into town too, and so is Jekyll and Hyde. Seems like there's going to be a lot of Musical Nights for me coming up.
Saturday my book is coming: 'Wahlverwandsaften' - Göthe. You have to read Göthe in german, there is no other way. Really.
Something else concerning my play: Seems like we'll have to recast a couple of people. The Fringe is going up 14-24 of June, now, we were already looking at a new lead and now Tessa might not be able to make the performances, because she's moving to Australia at the 20th of June. - See that was what I was talking about: Producing. Although, I would have to deal with that Directing as well.
I'm loving this. But then again, I will produce once, maybe again, but for now once. At least I actually am learning a lot. - Thank you Mr. Martin.
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment