Sunday 25 March 2012

A true American.

I've been really American today. REALLY American. I ate only in Diners, and I visited the capitol: D.C. It's a pretty place. The white house is really small, but I think it's the only place in the US which actually has history.
But I missed NY. The most terrible thing for a girl who lost her heart in New York is to be in a train to Manhattan, looking out the window seeing the skyline, but not moving - meaning being stuck in New Jersey. NOT fun. But I made it back into the city. Now I have exactly 16 hours left. I really don't want to leave. This city gets me every time and every time I think it will be easier to leave, but actually it gets harder. What am I doing to myself. I belong in this city.
Well, nothing to change about that right now. 16 more hours of love and happiness, and then I'll fly back to LA to start rehearsals for gradplays. And then I'll be done. Let's see how long it takes till I cannot stand being apart from the city...


















No comments:

Post a Comment