Monday 17 February 2014

Translations.

24.
I am 24 now.
I actually really like that number. I was never a big fan of 23, although within the fist 48 hours of being 24 (ha, that's the double amount hihi), some strange things happen, like my neighborhood decided to not have power for like 5 hours and my credit card refused to work for like a day (yea, that was fun - but hey, I think it just had a temper, because it's fine again).
Apart from that, my birthday was fun: We went to No Vacancy, which is a place, that, if you live in Hollywood and enjoy fancy things like I do, you should definitely check out. There are shows and LOTS of people. Mikaela got a wig from the waitress, it was really fun. We ended up in the photo Booth and eating Dirty Dogs on the street. THAT's how a birthday should end.
But anyway: Other things.
I've been translating a lot. In fact, today it became almost a full-time job. I was sitting on a translation for almost 8 hours. I'm not saying I don't like the general idea of it, because I really do, but now I really just want to write something that is my own, or create something. I want to be on a set, in a theatre, a gallery would even do. I want art.
It's weird how you can devote your life to something, live it and feel like it's nothing special and the moment you step away from it it hits you like lightning. You miss it. You miss every fiber of it.
I've plotted entire series today while translating, not that my brain wasn't concentrated on the actual translation, but after a while, you get a hang of it, and your fingers just kind of type in one language what your eyes see in another language. It's rather interesting really.
But my subconscious started creating plots, figures, characters, romance. i guess that's how you know what your supposed to do? When you try to do something else but your brain still holds on to something else because without it, it isn't really complete?
Well, it got me thinking. Actually, I'm still thinking.
I know this can't go on like this. I will eventually have to make money with what I love. With what my brain apparently can't live without. But I seem to be in a weird space that when I try to concentrate on it, the ideas just float away.
Sometimes I wish there was a little bug in my head who'd note down all the ideas I get and than, at night, I can take it out and it will tell me everything. That sounds good.
Well anyway, I'm babbling.
I'm gonna go.
Have fun my lovelies.
I'm 24 now.
I'm 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment