Saturday 22 February 2014

Heros and Role Models.

Yes, I am very well aware that it's already 3 AM in the morning again, but hey, I'm working and it has been a while since it felt that good.
We've had our first Production Meeting for What about us? today, and it got me into different spheres.

(how I like color coordinating things, it makes everything look so much prettier)

There have been a lot of good things happening. On my wall is now a giant calendar with the Deadlines for Screenwriting contests and then there's of course the short, the Feature I still have in my back pocket, the web series and the translating. No thinking, doing. If I try to look too far into the future I'll collapse, I won't be able to do anything, so right now I'm doing May. May is possible to plan.

(Scott Neustadter, Julie Delpy and Bob Nelson at the Film Independent Directors Close-Up)

And then of course there are the directors close-ups. I met Julie Delpy, it made my life good, very good, to see this wonderful, wonderful woman that seems to be as frantic as I am, a woman who just does, a woman that inspires me. Julie Delpy. She doesn't hold back and she was in this room full of men and she was just herself. No, I'm still not over it, I don't think I'll be for a while.
And than there was Scott Neustadter, a guy, I have to admit, I fell in love with. He seemed to have so much ease and love for what he was doing.
Okay, before I now go on writing forever (because I will), I should probably go to bed.
Enjoy your weekend.
Love, Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment