Friday 7 February 2014

The Bitch is back.

It's been over a year since I last wrote a post. I have to admit that I have almost forgotten that this still existed, but it does and here I am again.
Well, a lot of things happened in a year: I moved (again), I wrote a lot, actually looking at it that way not that much changed… We still have a dog and a bunny, I still write, I still shoot and do theatre, I'm still really liking life. My hair is different now though. VERY different:


Also, you can now hire me as a translator on Fiverr. That has been a lot of fun.
Let me see, maybe it is easier to explain what has happened in pictures…










And, of course, not to forget, the Web-Series we shot in December that will be coming out February!!! Staring the beautiful Kali Davis and Elizabeth Venezia.










Yea, things are good. I think this sums it about up. I will sleep now.
Lots of love.
I'll try to keep this up.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment