Saturday 8 February 2014

Fiverr.

I slightly fell in love with Fiverr… I mean, just go look at it: http://fiverr.com, there are so many crazy things on there, and everything is 5 Dollars. It makes me happy. Plus, who would have thought that translating people's things would actually be that much fun, but you literally get everything, from Children's short stories to crochet instructions (that one was hard though, I'm not very good at crocheting in german, so imagine that in english haha). But yea, Fiverr!


And their nice and it's cute and the people are wonderful, yes, I could go on and go on, but I will stop now.
But in the end, a tinny little self promotion thihihi: If you want something translated from german to english or vice versa, I'm your gal: Nadine Translates
There you go, now I've covered that as well.

Now I go to sleep.
Lots of love
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment