Thursday 17 May 2012

Thursday.

No more classes, one last play to go, 60 hours till graduation. It's weird, isn't it?
I was pretty certain that I needed attention today so I dressed up in blue. Not really in the morning, when I should have, because suddenly Miss Hayes proclaimed that I am too shy. I'm not really worried, I think that's a good thing. I was talking to Earnest today, the short shoot is coming up, next to the rehearsals for The Relationship Play. But it's going well. Not all of us will come out actors. We never will. Marina's now certain that she's an editor, Earnest is a producer, Alaska still needs to figure out what the fuck he is haha, Sandra's a casting director, I'm a writer director. We're all and always be actors, but that's what we figured out. Life happens when you make other plans, Goals change while you live. It's a good thing. You'll never fully know who the fuck you are. It's a good thing. There's only one certain thing: From sunday on we're all graduates from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment