Saturday 12 May 2012

ARCADIA

Fucking holy fuck brilliance! Holy fuck! Like really!
This play made me so happy! 3 hours that felt like 30 seconds. And it felt so good. So much Literature, science, math, psycologie, phylosophy and everything.
Sitting in a 500 people theatre and laughing about a pun that was made out of Hobbes theory, it is wonderful. And I don't know if the fact that only a few other people laugh makes it better or worse.
This makes me want to go back to University. Study, read books, use my brain.
I'm not saying that actors don't use their brain, it's just a different part most of the time.
AA Degree, that's definitely coming. I'm not leaving without one.
Maybe community collage, they're not too expensive.
I need to learn. As much as I would hate to admit it, but sitting there hearing about Newton and Hobbes and Theories and Landscaping and History, it made everything so wonderful.
And it made me cry.
Well done.
A fucking hard play to do.
Wonderful cast - you actually and definitely were ALL brilliant. I am proud to know you.
Especially to Kelsey, Sela and Jacob - you made my world tonight.
(And Nicolas, Carolyn and Shayna and Skylar and fucking all of you - OH my god Alex! What a butler! No, I'm not going to get over this)

No comments:

Post a Comment