Tuesday 1 May 2012

Rehearsal Update.

I realized, that yesterday, during rehearsal I made a post that never got public, because my phone decided to keep it to itself, so I'll copy paste that real quick. Haha

The Force of Nature:
It's monday morning, 11.30 to be exact, and we just broke from rehearsal. 1.5 more hours to go it is good and we're running it. At the moment we're on the first act, so I'm running lines.
The fist thing that happened this morning when I walked into the rehearsal room, was the song 'I need you now' blasting: How, whatever, that song might be, it's an awesome way to start the day.
Tomorrow I have to be naked on stage, well topless - it had to happen at one point haha.
Alex cut his hair. So did Nick, just with the difference that Alex actually got a haircut - Nick got half way drunk Sara to cut his hair and it looks that way. haha. I love it. Especially since one side is longer then the other... AAaahhhhh!
Now I'm down at costumes. Soooo many period costumes and they finally got me shoes. The love knots are perls YEY! Now I0m gonna got get my wigs! Good day good day.
Gotta go
Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment