Tuesday 8 May 2012

One Day.

One day off, that's what I took today. One day off, only to realize that the world keeps on turning and that one day can be a lot of time where you don't get work done.
I took my whole last week off from 'The Relationship Play.' to concentrate on my Examplay, and today I just did nothing - one day.
I ignored phone calls I let everything go straight to voice mail, now it's time to act again. Doing things getting things done. We premiere in exactly a month and there's still a lot to be done.
It's terrifying, but good. - This reminds me of a conversation I had lately: "If it doesn't terrify you, it's not worth doing it."It has a lot of truth to it.
Lines.
Tomorrow I'll deal with my stage manager and my director. The re-writes are done, but still no comeback from Martin. It will work. Everything will turn out as it is supposed to, as long as we keep on going and doing things. Now.
"Nothing will ever give up on you, you can only give up on something" - Plays can make the world go round, can't they. They set quotes in your head and they will hunt you. So there we go.
Amazing performance tonight.

Have a good night.
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment