Wednesday 23 May 2012

Fashion Institute of Technology und der Wasserturm.

This is good.
We started rehearsals today. For the next two days i'm still allowed to be a writer, then I'm going to get into the acting part of it, but the research is already fun: Learning about the FIT - hell yea! And things like this...


This is going to be good, it needs to be good, this is good. oh god, my heart is racing. 2 weeks, that's all we've got. 2 bloody weeks. God.
But we do indeed have a brilliant cast: Erica Stenberg, Michael Harrison, Mike Shill, Nicolas Fagerberg, Paige Simon and Tessa Flores, and myself. To work with brilliant actors like that you want to give them everything. I cannot deny that I've got the elite of my school, and I'm proud of it. Very, very proud.
This is going to be good.

PS: Sometimes you learn about stupid things your own city does while doing research, like: Sie verschieben den scheiss Wasserturm! Was fällt denen den eigentlich ein? Das geht ja wohl mal gar nicht, so gar und überhaubt rein rein gar nicht! Holy...
Was genau, das hier...

2 comments:

  1. I am SURE you're 100% excited about this, so.. good luck for you, Nadine! :D PS: I love your name, it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes I am very excited about this. Your blog is wonderful btw.

      Delete