Thursday 31 May 2012

In the middle of the night.

It always comes to you in the middle of the night. I think my To Do list just doubled within the last 20 minutes, just because I was laying in bed, realizing what I still had to do. Mostly E-Mail stuff, mostly to do with the Fringe and mostly Producing stuff. God, Dave was probably right: "If you're not stressed, you're probably doing something wrong"
Goodbye life, I'll see you in a couple of weeks, I hope you're enjoying yourself while I'm gone off doing other things. At least I have acting in my life, it at least makes me experience life on stage, while my own is not present. Rehearsals are going good. The whole show is blocked and we're working. Everything is working.
Now good night (I'll try to not enlongate my ToDo list anymore haha)

Plus I found this: - the article to it is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment