Saturday 21 January 2012

One big breath.

It's been far too long, since I last wrote, I know. LA life has gone crazy.
At the moment I'm working on projects and rewrite stuff, besides going to school, have a personal life and deal with anything that is thrown at me, so my schedule's rather filled. But today - not. I decided to take one big breath and slept till 3 PM. I needed this. For once, no one else is in my apartment, no one needs anything, just a day and the possibility to breath. I might should get some work done, since my play's going up on Monday, but really I just feel like my nerves need a minute to relax.
Tonight we're precelebrating my friends birthday, so that's going to go into the relaxing part (I hope - but you're never really sure in this city.)
I think I deserve this moment to breath, because it is like Daniel said: "Stop holding your breath girl, one day that will kill you" So I'm breathing Dan, I'm breathing.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment