Tuesday 10 January 2012

The Cleanness of my Apartment.

You wouldn't believe how clean my apartment is! I literally spent the weekend cleaning it and it never looked so pretty and shiny before. Not even when I first moved in. Did I already mention that i like the New Year? I probably did.
It's weird knowing that we're already half way through the rehearsals... It's kinda scary.
We started planing for my birthday yesterday. I know, my birthday's in February, but I live in LA, everyone starts planing shit way to far ahead. And actually there's not too much to plan: We gonna go to Vegas. Finally I'm going to Vegas. Kels, Paige, Mike, Charles, Nick and I. Out of those six people, it will be a birthday trip for three of them. Me of course and Charlie and Paige are turning 21. We'll see. I cannot believe I'm actually going to Vegas. I deserve to go to Vegas. It's my birthday. haha
My apartment's clean! And my bunny is happy.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment