Tuesday 24 January 2012

12 Weeks to go.

Isn't it crazy? Today (well yesterday) I finished with my exam play and now I'll be starting the last semester of the AADA on Wednesday. 12 Weeks to go, till we go into Showcases and then graduate. Gosh.
Today was amazing by the way. I'll be posting the cast pictures as soon as I get them from Debora. I cried, I yelled, I was a mess and I pulled myself back together again. And for once even my wall worked, I practically wasn't aware of an audience at all, except for two little things, when I had to stare out and saw Mikaela's bright red Cardigan and when I had to run across stage, trying not to fall over Charlies feet who was sitting in the first row having them way on stage. But you know, it's a show and show's go differently every time you do them. So it was nice. I didn't think I would actually like an all women cast, but then again, always be prepared for surprises. I met some good girls during those three weeks. And today we finished it off with a performance and then the celebration of Mikaelas birthday (Happy Birthday hun).
Mr. Martin was sitting in the audience as well, I did not see him, but people told me. I will have to ask him for feedback, even though I know what it's going to be like (he and Jules Aaron seem to not really agree on  some of the basics, but that's fine. Collect as many keys as you can, one will eventually fit the lock - Yes Kelsey, if there's a key, then there must be a lock)
Well, I should go now. Lot's of shows to see tomorrow (today)
Have fun, lots of love
PS: Oscar Nominations will be announced in a couple of hours - weeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment