Saturday 14 January 2012

The awesomeness of wearing pants.

For the last few days, no not days, weeks (!), or since I got back, I've been running around in skirts and dresses. I know, I know, not too new for me, but at least I choose to run around in skirts and dresses all the time, for the last two weeks I couldn't. Being in a 60's play you constantly run around in pencil skirts and heels (and let me tell you the length of those 60's years pencil skirts is NOT funny. You can hardly walk any stairs! But I start to figure it out). So today I woke up and was about to get on another dress, till I realized that it's Weekend. No more dresses, but pants! I could wear jeans! You don't know how comfortable jeans feel, when you haven't worn them in such a long time. I could sit however I want, do whatever I want - pure revelation!
Never mind. I'm gonna get myself back into a skirt (going to see Wicked, you can't do that in jeans) and tomorrow I will enjoy the fuck out of jeans again.
Like your pants.
Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment