Monday 2 January 2012

56 Hours New Year

Happy New Year everybody!

I'm now in Chicago. It's freaking cold here, like freezing! -5 °C mit Schnee und allem.
Good thing, I'm back in good old America and they even got me a better flight to LA. Seems like LA really wants me back haha.
It's a new Year, it's a new chance. I can't wait for 2012 - well, it is 2012, but it's going to be really good. Or in Vances words: "2012. We will not brake our goals. We will achieve above and beyond. This is our year and I'll prove it" Oh I love this guy.
Did I already mention that Chicago is freezing? Not only outside, but since they actually have a WORKING train thingy which is traveling through all the gates, air constantly gets in and unfortunately my gate is right next to that train thingy, so it is cold. AND there was an asia themed transfer thingy from one gate to the other, it was awesome and slightly creepy. Lots of colorful lights and asian music. Well, my feeling of living on airports is increasing, even though I'm not going to do this too often this year.
I miss you my lovely people back home. Thank you for two awesome weeks, you are truly the best people ever! Have a fantastic 2012 and come visit me. I'm somewhere in this huge country called United States of America. You'll find me ;P
Lots of love and again: Happy New Year
<3
PS: Explaining that title... My first two days of 2012 added up have 56 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment