Sunday 6 November 2011

Loyalty, Faithfulness, and forever ever after is NOT the same thing.

Let me explain. About 3 weeks ago my girls and I got into an argument about if it's even natural to look for the one and only person to spend your life with. - Well that's what I thought, and for some of it so did the others, but all of a sudden this whole thing got confused with being loyal and faithful. And I insist that it's not. You can be totally loyal and faithful and still end up not having an ever lasting relationship. If there even is something like an ever lasting relationship. It's a nice thought, but then we're back to the discussion we originally had.
Now, this theme keeps on returning. Today I got a post saying that swans are monogamous. Replying to that, that "I bet they are but that doesn't mean that they will spend their entire life with just one other swan having just lived in one swanrelationship" I got a comeback from my other friend saying: "Well they have to be faithful, they wait a year before they have sex" 
Now I'm confused and I don't really remember why I wrote this post. But never mind. I bet they are faithful, hach - is it just me or am I right (I still believe I am right hahah) Never mind. Have a wonderful new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment