Wednesday 23 November 2011

The Car.

Like I already mentioned: I'm glad I don't have to take my car up to San Fran. I would not like the brakes to brake half way through the trip. So, I can take Micaelas car, gosh honey, you literally saved my life. Plus, the car is friggin awesome! Holly.... I don't really know what to say, just Holly... yea. I want a baby like this! But till I get there, there's a lot of work ahead of me. Well, it kinda seems that a car like that might be worth the struggle. No sound, pure comfort. Gosh it's like driving on a cloud! Anyways, I should stop dreaming, fold laundry and go to bed. It's a long trip tomorrow. Well, I'm looking forward to it! The more time I can spend in this car the better!


The baby kind of looks like this, except, it's blue. Like I said: Holly -

No comments:

Post a Comment